This week's feast...

⊆ Friday, January 16, 2009 by Donia | , , , , . | ˜ 1 comments »

And so you won't think i am just flagellating myself for the sake of personal betterment and this humble blog...i give you...

My weekly indulgence! (although perhaps, you are thinking it is my strange fascination with and repeated use of that wonderful devise the "..."- does anyone know what this is called?) Actually, the intention is to have a weekly practice that i add to enrich my life and the lives of those around me.

So, starting tomorrow i will be allowing myself to have a 1/2 hour of peaceful, reflective, nourishing alone time everyday. it will be time away from the little one, time away from screen, business, and phone. it will be my mind spa. or if i just want to work on learning harmonica, that is fine too.

How will this better my life and the lives of those in the 'hood? i can only imagine...and tell you as i find out.


One Response to “This week's feast...”

  1. Shri Ramchandra Says:
    Hi Donia,

    Wow... I didn't realize what an interesting blogger you are :-)

= Leave a Reply